Next Fresh Meat Intake: June 2013
Fresh Meat Program
Our Fresh Meat program is held on Sunday evenings (6:00 to 8:00 pm) at our training venue on Cooper Street, Campbellfield. It runs for eight weeks and includes a skills assessment at the end. The full program costs just $80, payable at your first session. Skate and equipment rental is also available at extra cost.
To participate in our Fresh Meat program you must:
- • Be 18 years of age or older (valid ID required)
- • Be able to skate one lap unassisted (ie not holding on to the wall or someone else) on roller skates
- • Fill out the medical form we provide you
- • Complete the Skate Victoria insurance form we provide you, and pay a non-refundable fee of $35 for SV membership/insurance
- • Commit to an 8-week Fresh Meat training program and achieve 60% minimum attendance
Register for the next Fresh Meat Intake
Fill out the form and we’ll send you a Fresh Meat information pack with more information.